I saw these on Nate’s blog and thought they would be fun…
1. Do you do dishes by hand or do you use a dishwasher?
Dishwasher unless they can’t handle it.
2. How many people have your cell phone number?
About a dozen, not a whole lot.
3. Do you shower in the morning or at night?
At night. There is no way to do it in the morning with an infant and I like getting into bed clean.
4. Do you ever have a song ‘stuck’ in your head?
Sometimes. I’ve even woken up from Cecilia at 3am with a song stuck in my head. (I hated a Pizza Hut commercial for a while because of that!)
5. Do you pay your bills when they arrive, or do you wait until closer to the due date to pay them?
I don’t do the bills, James does.
6. Are you obsessive about anything in particular?
I’m obsessive about turn signals and using proper English.
7. What one thing would you say you have a zero tolerance for?
Persistent and continuous Stupidity!
If You Could Meet Five People…
“If you could meet and have a deep conversation with any five people on earth, living or dead, from any time period, who would they be?” (Explaining why is optional).
Name five people from each of the following categories:
1. St. Michael the Archangel
2. St. Catherine of Siena
3. St. Mary
4. St. Joseph
5. St. Bernadette
Five in the Process of Being Canonized:
1. Pope John Paul II
2. Bishop Fulton Sheen
3. Ven. Pope Pius XII
4. I can’t think
5. of any more.
Five Heroes from Your Native Country:
1. Harriet Tubman
2. Abraham Lincoln
3. John and Abigail Adams
4. Thomas Jefferson
5. John Muir
1. C.S. Lewis
2. J.R.R. Tolkien
3. Jane Austen
4. William Shakespeare
5. A. A. Milne
1. Celine Dion
2. Billy Joel
3. Sandra Bullock
4. Michael Crawford
5. Mel Gibson