1) Go to Wikipedia.
2) In the search box, type your birth month and day but not the year.
3) List three events that happened on your birthday.
4) List two important birthdays and one death.
5) One holiday or observance (if any).
1. 4004 BC – On the preceding eve of this day (in the proleptic Julian calendar), the universe was created, according to the archbishop James Ussher in what is now called the Ussher-Lightfoot Calendar.
2. 1930 – The first miniature golf tournament was completed in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
3. 2001 – Apple Computer releases the first iPod.
2 Birthdays (and 2 for added fun):
1844 – Sarah Bernhardt, French actress (d. 1923)
1925 – Johnny Carson, American television host (d. 2005)
1942 – Michael Crichton, American writer
1959 – “Weird Al” Yankovic, American musical parodist
1 Death (plus 2 for fun):
42 BC – Marcus Junius Brutus, Roman senator (b. 85 BC)
Giovanni da Capistrano, Italian saint (b. 1386)
1950 – Al Jolson, American singer and actor (b. 1886)
R.C. Saints – Saint Giovanni da Capistrano; Anicius Manlius Severinus Boethius
Hungary – National Day (revolution of 1956 and the proclamation of the Republic of Hungary in 1989)
Astrology: First day of sun sign Scorpio in Western tropical astrology.
Chemistry: Mole Day